Embed chat into website

Status
Not open for further replies.

conodi

New User
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi!

I'm using wordpress and the plugin works just fine, but I already have some floating buttons so I wouldn't want to add another one to the list.
Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 19.43.03.png

This button is on the bottom left side of my website and upon clickin on it another two option appears.
Screen Shot 2021-03-01 at 19.42.54.png
When, clicking request a call back, it takes me to my contact page where call-backs can be requested. I would want to do the exact same thing with the chat option. Is it possible to embed the chat into a page instead of opening it in a new window?

Thank you!
 
Hello @conodi ,

No it's not possible at the moment to have the chat not opening to new window.
Keep monitoring the releases and more exciting features will come for the Live Chat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: N_G
Okay, I understand. Thanks for getting back to me.

Would I be able to trigger the chat with the buttons I mentioned?
 
Hello @conodi,
In order to use custom buttons to open and close chat you are able to add some javascript code to your WordPress. So if you are familiar with coding please add the following to your website.

On document ready add the following to hide 3CX Live chat bubble:
JavaScript:
jQuery(jQuery("call-us")[0].shadowRoot.getElementById("wplc-chat-button")).hide()

On click event of your button add the following to toggle the chat window:
JavaScript:
jQuery("call-us")[0].shadowRoot.getElementById("wplc-chat-button").click()
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock