- Joined
- Oct 3, 2020
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 1
So I have two 3CX Servers both are hosted in two different countries.
Master Server extension range - 1XXX
Slave Server extension range - 2XXX
Master Server Outbound Pattern - (9)2XXX - Length (5) > Stripe (1) - 2XXX
Slave Server Outbound Pattern - (9)1XXX - Length (5) > Stripe (1) - 1XXX
1. So both internal extension calling works. Master server got two numbers +1 (XXX)-XXX-XXXX which uses Master Server IVR and the other number are +1 (YYY)-YYY-YYYY. I like to set up rules so that when someone calls to +1 (YYY)-YYY-YYYY that call will be Routed to Slave Server IVR via Bridge.
2. I like to set up Outbound rules that whenever someone from the Slave server tries to call +1 (US) number that will use Bridge and use +1 (YYY)-YYY-YYYY as outbound caller id.
How do I achieve that?
Master Server extension range - 1XXX
Slave Server extension range - 2XXX
Master Server Outbound Pattern - (9)2XXX - Length (5) > Stripe (1) - 2XXX
Slave Server Outbound Pattern - (9)1XXX - Length (5) > Stripe (1) - 1XXX
1. So both internal extension calling works. Master server got two numbers +1 (XXX)-XXX-XXXX which uses Master Server IVR and the other number are +1 (YYY)-YYY-YYYY. I like to set up rules so that when someone calls to +1 (YYY)-YYY-YYYY that call will be Routed to Slave Server IVR via Bridge.
2. I like to set up Outbound rules that whenever someone from the Slave server tries to call +1 (US) number that will use Bridge and use +1 (YYY)-YYY-YYYY as outbound caller id.
How do I achieve that?
