Facebook integration results in OAuthException

Status
Not open for further replies.

rldv9281

Titanium Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Dec 21, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
7
Unfortunately, META is unable to grant my app pages_messaging permissions because they are unable to send messages from 3CX. I followed the instructions on https://www.3cx.com/docs/manual/facebook/. The error in the event log states, "Failed to send message(s) to the provider 'facebook' from '7655xxxxxxxxxxx' to '9355xxxxxxxxxxxx'. Exception: {"error":{"message":"(#-1) Onverwachte interne fout","type":"OAuthException","code":-1,"error_subcode":2018012,"fbtrace_id":"A3Vexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"}} (some parts have been replaced with xxx to anonymize). META has not replied to my support ticket for weeks now. Can someone please guide me in the right direction?
 
Check the access token permissions.
 
Can you elaborate? I correctly entered the page ID, generated a token, and entered it in 3CX. The webhook was also entered correctly.

1685022274227.png

1685022378268.png
 
Same error here also. Anyone knows the solution?

Failed to send message(s) to the provider 'facebook' from '28XXXXXXXXXXXXX' to '66XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'. Exception: {"error":{"message":"(#-1) Onverwachte interne fout","type":"OAuthException","code":-1,"error_subcode":2018012,"fbtrace_id":"Aiq_XXXXXXXXXXXXXX"}}
 
Last edited:
I've been having the same issue:

Failed to send message(s) to the provider 'facebook' from '10XXXXXXXXXXXXX' to '62XXXXXXXXXXXXX'. Exception: {"error":{"message":"(#-1) Unexpected internal error","type":"OAuthException","code":-1,"error_subcode":2018012,"fbtrace_id":"AqXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"}}

This issue only seems to occur when Facebook's app review team is testing. It works fine when I send and receive a message, and also works when their "App Review Support" live agent tests it (but they are unhelpful and just tell you to resubmit the review request, where it gets rejected again), but when the review team is testing it they can receive a message but not reply.

I haven't been able to find out the details, but it seems like the fake fb profiles the review team uses during the test process are different in some way. The conversion with the fake/temp profile often doesn't load on facebook.com or in Messenger.
 
Having the exact same problem:

{"error":{"message":"(#-1) Unexpected internal error","type":"OAuthException","code":-1,"error_subcode":2018012,"fbtrace_id":"Amxxxxx"}}

Tried several times, different API versions too.
 
There is currently no solution available, and Facebook's direct support has proven to be unhelpful.
Thank you for contacting Facebook Direct Support.

Unfortunately I'm unable to offer any specific suggestions about how to correct the mentioned issue but please feel free to ask a question in the Facebook Developer Community Forum: https://developers.facebook.com/community/ or the Facebook Developer Community Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fbdevelopers/

Please note the support provided is not from the member of Facebook support team but it is for people experiencing the same issues.

If you have any questions in relation to the App review process and the supported permissions and features, feel free to contact us again. Permission reference: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/permissions/reference Feature reference: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/features-reference

Kind regards, ***removed** I Facebook Direct Support
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415