fanvil i30

Status
Not open for further replies.

romlabnetwork

New User
Joined
Mar 14, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi, recently I have bought FANVIL i30 this year and when I try to get the IP address by press the button #, the default IP address 0.0.0.0. How do I reset factory the device? Please help me in. Thanks
 
Hi, thank you for the reply. I have try it but still the same result as the IP address default still 0.0.0.0. Anywhere to disable the DHCP? or tools ?
 
Hi,

At this point, I would suggest to start looking at Fanvil's documentation and support page.

I'm not sure we can help any further if the factory reset did not give you any results.

They also offer a network scanning app that might detect your device, but best see their documentation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal