Fingers crossed, these new devices are really nice.Some of the V Series models are currently in consideration.
John,Some of the V Series models are currently in consideration.
Hi John,Hi Matt,
Can't confirm anything yet, but stay tuned for our upcoming U4 beta.
Any new models that end up supported will appear there.
The V62 and V64 are in it, unfortunately the V67 is not.Running 18.0 (Build 955) Update 4 Beta and no Fanvil V Series there![]()
Would I be able to get a copy of the template you're using?I just want to point out that if you have a V67, then Fanvil can send you a custom template that seems to work. I just tried it and so far so good. You can just email their support for access to it. For the record, this won't be supported by 3CX.
Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.