Fanvil V Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichB

SOHO User
Basic Certified
Joined
Nov 22, 2019
Messages
54
Reaction score
24
Are the new Fanvil V Series phones likely to get official loving from 3CX?
 
  • Like
Reactions: dniasoff
Some of the V Series models are currently in consideration.
 
Checking in =)
 
  • Like
Reactions: JPVoIP
How's the considerations going?, they are a good looking phone....
 
I'd imagine from the previous comment that the V62, V64 and V65 are being looked at as they use a firmware comparable to existing supported Fanvil phones as where the V67 is android based so doesn't quite fit the model. Personally I'd like to see the V67 without an Android OS as I don't trust Fanvil to keep an already dated version (9.0) of Android secure but that's down the Fanvil not 3CX.
 
I bought a V64 to test out, while there is no template yet, I was able to just copy the config ."xml" from a X210 and import it and it worked without any real issues, it even shows in 3CX as model V64, only problem was I saw was only the first page of BLFs carried over. I did try to auto-provision with the wrong template a x5 but that did not work; firmware seems fairly standard between models if i have more time I will see if any other templates work.
 

Attachments

  • fanvilv64.png
    fanvilv64.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 17
Some of the V Series models are currently in consideration.
John,
Do you have an update on adding the new Fanvil devices? If they are being added to update 4, is there an ETA for that?
 
Hi Matt,

Can't confirm anything yet, but stay tuned for our upcoming U4 beta.

Any new models that end up supported will appear there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Matt Waechter
Hi Matt,

Can't confirm anything yet, but stay tuned for our upcoming U4 beta.

Any new models that end up supported will appear there.
Hi John,
Is there a timeframe for U4 beta release?
 
Running 18.0 (Build 955) Update 4 Beta and no Fanvil V Series there :confused:
 
@dniasoff are you on a 3CX-hosted machine or private hosting?
 
Running 18.0 (Build 955) Update 4 Beta and no Fanvil V Series there :confused:
The V62 and V64 are in it, unfortunately the V67 is not.
 
@JohnS_3CX I am on private hosting. However, I need the V67. Is there still any hope?
 
Hello,

There are no plans to include the V67. Only the models you saw there.
 
Thanks for your quick response. Is it likely that the V67 will be supported in the future any time soon?
 
As above, there are no plans to include the V67 in the future.

The V65 is planned however, this might be a good replacement.
 
I just want to point out that if you have a V67, then Fanvil can send you a custom template that seems to work. I just tried it and so far so good. You can just email their support for access to it. For the record, this won't be supported by 3CX.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NickEmpireComm
I just want to point out that if you have a V67, then Fanvil can send you a custom template that seems to work. I just tried it and so far so good. You can just email their support for access to it. For the record, this won't be supported by 3CX.
Would I be able to get a copy of the template you're using?

It's odd the V67 isn't supported. It's VERY similar to the Fanvil X7A and the Yealink T58
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us