Fanvil V66 Pro Template soon?

boldtech

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
4
Just picked up a box of v66 Pro units for an upcoming project and just realized there is not a 3CX template in the system yet. I know, my bad for not checking. I have it connected and working as a v65, but just curious when we can expect to see the V66 listed in the drop-down?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soli
Thanks for this! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Hi all,

V66 and V66Pro are now supported router phones.

1. Upgrade to V20 Update 9

2. Ensure the phones have the correct firmware from here before you provision them or enable this option before adding them, Under Phones > Options
1781619905283.png

Enjoy!
 
Hi all,

V66 and V66Pro are now supported router phones.

1. Upgrade to V20 Update 9

2. Ensure the phones have the correct firmware from here before you provision them or enable this option before adding them, Under Phones > Options
View attachment 51849

Enjoy!
Thanks! Love the auto update option too :)
 
Good morning everyone, we installed a V66 Pro for our receptionist (how cool is that cordless handset!!!) and the phone provisioned correctly. However, I can't get the BLFs on the EM60 expansion directly from 3CX! I remember that with Yealink you had to keep adding BLFs in addition to those supported by the phone. How does it work with Fanvil? I tried adding BLFs up to position 200, but 3CX won't assign the BLFs on the expansion!
 
Good morning everyone, we installed a V66 Pro for our receptionist (how cool is that cordless handset!!!) and the phone provisioned correctly. However, I can't get the BLFs on the EM60 expansion directly from 3CX! I remember that with Yealink you had to keep adding BLFs in addition to those supported by the phone. How does it work with Fanvil? I tried adding BLFs up to position 200, but 3CX won't assign the BLFs on the expansion!
The V66 Pro has 116 DSS keys. If you try to add a BLF on slot 117, for example, it doesn't show on the EM60?
 
Yes, as written in the previous message, I got to the last position (200), but nothing appears on the expansion. The BLFs from 1 to 11 go in the Side Key (basically the phone's home screen), those from position 12 to position 127 (11+116) end up in the 4 pages of the Function Key (basically, if I press on the display to see more than 11 BLFs, the screen changes and I can browse 4 pages of keys), while if I insert positions 128 to 200, they don't appear anywhere. I would expect them on the 3 pages of the EM60 expansion, but unfortunately nothing. Could it be a template issue that isn't completely OK yet?

1781796275205.png
 
Yes, as written in the previous message, I got to the last position (200), but nothing appears on the expansion. The BLFs from 1 to 11 go in the Side Key (basically the phone's home screen), those from position 12 to position 127 (11+116) end up in the 4 pages of the Function Key (basically, if I press on the display to see more than 11 BLFs, the screen changes and I can browse 4 pages of keys), while if I insert positions 128 to 200, they don't appear anywhere. I would expect them on the 3 pages of the EM60 expansion, but unfortunately nothing. Could it be a template issue that isn't completely OK yet?

View attachment 51876
Yeh it looks like a template issue, the attached should get them working :)
 

Attachments

  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
We will have a word with Fanvil about it ;)
 
Yeh it looks like a template issue, the attached should get them working :)
I have the same problem with the V65 + EM60 combo. I tried to use the template but I think you only made the changes for V66 and not V65?
 
I have the same problem with the V65 + EM60 combo. I tried to use the template but I think you only made the changes for V66 and not V65?
Hi there. Just came across this post looking for a solution. It appears as if we are still without a template for the V65 + EM60 combo. I've tested (basic tested) the one attached here and it seems to be working for us. We've designated the EM60's function keys as 31 through 90 (31 to 50 for page 1, 51 to 70 for page 2, 71 to 90 for page 3). Give it a try if anyone needs it.
 

Attachments

Forum statistics

Threads
112,135
Messages
590,924
Members
165,153
Latest member
connormurphy688