Fanvil X5U Provisioning Issue with RPS - Username Numeric Values NA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander D.

Customer
Joined
Dec 2, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a Fanvil X5U setup for provisioning via RPS. When the phone boots up and prompts for the provisioning username (extension) and password (VM Pin), I cant use numeric values for the username entry. I noted when I go to the password entry I can tab through to numeric and alpha-numeric values, but not the username field. While I got it work by manually setting the username and password via the web UI, I would prefer to do it directly from the phone. Am I missing something?
 
Hi Alexander,

Have you tried pressing the "ABC" button a few times?
You can cycle it to "123" and enter the numbers.

Here's a screenshot from an X5U for reference:
1670227567064.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
112,156
Messages
591,013
Members
165,188
Latest member
Teemal