- Joined
- Apr 20, 2022
- Messages
- 29
- Reaction score
- 4
I got Grandstream's grp261X phones on a hosted 3cx.
The 1.0.5.93 3cx's rebranded firmware bring Grandstream ringtone and pc lan port problems.
I want to use 1.0.7.22 firmware in the phones, but as soon as the phone reboot. the user is prompted to return to 1.0.5.93.
If I disable auto firmware check, its okay until the phone is reprovisionned (parameter return to Always check for new firmware).
Is there a way to replace the firmware in the pbx, then push the one I want to the phones?
The 1.0.5.93 3cx's rebranded firmware bring Grandstream ringtone and pc lan port problems.
I want to use 1.0.7.22 firmware in the phones, but as soon as the phone reboot. the user is prompted to return to 1.0.5.93.
If I disable auto firmware check, its okay until the phone is reprovisionned (parameter return to Always check for new firmware).
Is there a way to replace the firmware in the pbx, then push the one I want to the phones?