Firmware upgrade Invalid ROM

gregory.b

Silver Partner
Joined
Sep 28, 2020
Messages
102
Reaction score
6
Hellooo

I would like to get some help
I have a client with multiple Yealink Phone

Most are T31P and T31G

I have some phone model T53 with Firmware 96.86.0.77


1790854078126.png

I know i should have checked for upgrade but i forgot
Now when i tried to firmware upgrade to 96.87.0.20
it says INVALID ROM .

1790854113467.png


I did some research and it says sometimes Yealink phone can't jump Firmware like that and need a Bridge Intermediate firmware
I was hoping you could share with me where i could get the version before

i tried also on Yealink official page and the given firmware 97.86.0.15 also doesn't work

I need one version older i think
 
Hi, the current firmware version is very old and likely needs an intermediate firmware version to be updated manually on the phone. For this, you will need to contact Yealink support directly to assist.
 
Yep, straight up the hardware often has limitations on purpose to avoid bricking your phones.

You need to follow the manufacturer's own instructions and bring them up one version at a time with the interim firmware that applies to your specific case.

Once they reach a certain version, they will be able to upgrade to the version 3CX is using currently.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,177
Messages
591,119
Members
165,217
Latest member
johnkerr995