Forward message button gets in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam.phillips

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
185
Reaction score
135
Just a very very minor thing that has been annoying me on the desktop app...

1670199149283.png
Say I have a single line message, and they have given me a phone number in that message. I'd like to highlight it, and paste in to my desktop app dialler. However, on hover, the forward message button gets in the way and overrides the highlighting. You can start highlighting the front of that phone number, but once your cursor is on that forward button, the button gains your cursor's focus and breaks the highlight.

Thoughts on shifting that forward button to float just at the end, outside of the message bubble?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Hello, Sam.phillips.
I noted this idea for further releases.
 
  • Like
Reactions: sam.phillips
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock