- Joined
- Jul 16, 2025
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi there,
We're currently looking at setting up an AI agent with Elevenlabs. Below is how we currently have the call flow setup (I'll explain the issue after this).
DDi number through our Primary Trunk which hits a ring group that has a dummy extension loaded in it that's never registerred. After 1 second, it's set to send the call to an external number of 91910, which has an outbound rule that sends the call through the trunk that we've set up with Elevenlabs (shown below).
If I call the virtual extension number of the ring group, this works as expected and the call is passed off and I can speak with the AI agent.
ISSUE: When I call the DDi that points to the ring group, it just rings, and rings and rings until it's eventially dropped. It does appear from the active calls section that this is passing through as expected. But I never get to speak with the AI agent.

Any ideas where I've gone wrong with this?
We're currently looking at setting up an AI agent with Elevenlabs. Below is how we currently have the call flow setup (I'll explain the issue after this).
DDi number through our Primary Trunk which hits a ring group that has a dummy extension loaded in it that's never registerred. After 1 second, it's set to send the call to an external number of 91910, which has an outbound rule that sends the call through the trunk that we've set up with Elevenlabs (shown below).
If I call the virtual extension number of the ring group, this works as expected and the call is passed off and I can speak with the AI agent.ISSUE: When I call the DDi that points to the ring group, it just rings, and rings and rings until it's eventially dropped. It does appear from the active calls section that this is passing through as expected. But I never get to speak with the AI agent.
Any ideas where I've gone wrong with this?

