Our HT802 works outside the network, just setup the ports properly, and use the external ip of the PBX when provisioning.
Do not see the attempt in the activity log. But I see it in the pcap file. Odd one. Cause inbound calls to that phone works. Odd I cannot dial internal from the analog phone either. Yet the HT802 is registered and appears fine.Does the Activity Logs show an error message for the call attempt? It should show why it is failing. Are the correct digits being sent to match an outbound rule?
I assume you see this in the Activity Log...so... then what happens in the log? Is there an error, does it say why the call cannot complete?I see a from: ext@fqdn and a to: ten-digit-phone@fqdn.
Can you share the ht config. I have the ATA registered and can receive inbound calls to the analog device connected to it. But it won't place outbound calls. I see 3cx get the call, but just multiple SDP messages with no call out to the SIP trunk. The To and From look okay. Thanks.
Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.