• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Grandstream blind transfer not default

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivanb10

Gold Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Jul 13, 2021
Messages
43
Reaction score
4
We are using Grandstream GXP2170 firmware version 1.0.11.35 for a client. Under phone provisioning tab the default is blind transfer. However, when trying to transfer, the grandstream shows att transfer as the default. It does give use the option to blind transfer and I know it is easy to press blind transfer but I was hoping it would just default as blind transfer. Is there a way to make blind transfer the default or just not show att transfer as an option?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3221.jpg
    IMG_3221.jpg
    791.5 KB · Views: 3
Actually, it is working as expected. That option is for quick transfers (on a call, hit transfer then a BLF.) Instead of creating a new call, it transfers it. Same using the Transfer button.

The Grandstream will still give you both options on the softkeys themselves as it might be needed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ivanb10
I just tested and when I do that, it still tries to do attended transfer. I hit transfers on the call then select the BLF. Img_3222 shows what I do when I try that. Img_3223 shows what it looks like when I am hit the blind transfer button and then select the BLF.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3222.jpg
    IMG_3222.jpg
    823.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3223.jpg
    IMG_3223.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 7
1656919767109.png
This option does not involve the transfer key at all.

You just press the BLF while you are in an active call, and the caller gets transferred without the use of the actual transfer key.

So if you are pressing the transfer key, you are doing something unrelated to the above option.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ClsVip and Ivanb10
Ahh okay! Thanks!
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415