- Joined
- Apr 30, 2019
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 18
Hi all,
Here is the setup for this customer:
- Host = AWS
- SBC (raspberry PI) on site
- 5 Fanvil X6U
- 3 Grandstream GRP2612P (these 3 phones belong to a Ring Group - simultaneous ring)
- All phones running the approved 3CX firmware
- Firewall tested and pass 100%
The issue that I'm having is that one (and only one) of the GRP2612P is getting ghost calls. I tested the network layer-1 and everything tested Ok.
Any input or ideas are welcome.
Here is the setup for this customer:
- Host = AWS
- SBC (raspberry PI) on site
- 5 Fanvil X6U
- 3 Grandstream GRP2612P (these 3 phones belong to a Ring Group - simultaneous ring)
- All phones running the approved 3CX firmware
- Firewall tested and pass 100%
The issue that I'm having is that one (and only one) of the GRP2612P is getting ghost calls. I tested the network layer-1 and everything tested Ok.
Any input or ideas are welcome.