- Joined
- Aug 16, 2016
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello everyone!
I have recently purchased a Grandstream HT802 for a remote location over OpenVPN (Not configured on the Grandstream but on the router)
I can easily provision the unit (It even auto provisions on boot) and it works fine so far.
The issue that I'm facing is when the connection drops, if for some reason I restart the server on the other side, or even worse, if the modem on one of the locations restart, the Grandstream will lose the registration and not attempt to reconnect it and requires that I manually restart the unit.
Do you have any idea on what could be wrong? Have anyone faced this issue?
The device is full of configuration options, I don't actually know what information do you need to help me
Please let me know
Thank you in advance,
Bruno
I have recently purchased a Grandstream HT802 for a remote location over OpenVPN (Not configured on the Grandstream but on the router)
I can easily provision the unit (It even auto provisions on boot) and it works fine so far.
The issue that I'm facing is when the connection drops, if for some reason I restart the server on the other side, or even worse, if the modem on one of the locations restart, the Grandstream will lose the registration and not attempt to reconnect it and requires that I manually restart the unit.
Do you have any idea on what could be wrong? Have anyone faced this issue?
The device is full of configuration options, I don't actually know what information do you need to help me
Please let me know
Thank you in advance,
Bruno