• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Grandstream HT802 not going off hook and fast busy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canar

Silver Partner
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
3cx V18 hosted in cloud

  • SBC connected and green
  • Set up the HT802 per the guide. Upgraded firmware etc.
  • Set up HT802 in 3cx and assigned FXS1 to an extension with a known working did.
  • Configuration uploaded, and applied to the HT802 from 3cx
  • Config was successful. HT802 registered with 3cx'
  • HT802 showed up in phones with the right extension and the SBC name
  • User extension assigned to FXS1 is green'
  • Status screen for HT802 shows FXS1 registered and on hook
  • Pick up analog phone and have dial tone
  • hit *** from analog phone and get menu and can get IP response
  • Dialing from analog phone by extension pauses and then gives fast busy
  • HT 802 does not go off hook. No matter what happens HT802 stays on hook
  • Calling to the extension never rings and goes to voicemail

Any ideas here would be greatly appreciated. I reset to default and started from scratch with the same results.
 
I have the same prob as well
 
You guys figure this out? I have the exact same issue with a new HT814. Worked with partner support for a while and we couldn't figure it out.
 
You guys figure this out? I have the exact same issue with a new HT814. Worked with partner support for a while and we couldn't figure it out.
v20?
 
18, haven't upgraded yet.
 
You have the fax ext set in the outbound rule?
 
Right now we just have an old analog phone plugged into it. What kind of outbound rule do I need? I can't even dial 999 to get to the voicemail. I know the devices is online, it shows registered on the web interface and I can hit the menu options using *** but can't call any internal extensions or make outbound calls and NOTHING shows up in the 3cx logs even though the device shows as registered. Is it a problem with the SBC and these type of devices? Thanks!
 
Let me know your exact firmware version, and whether you have actually factory reset the device fully before you provisioned it (very important).

I'm currently using HT802 and it functions correctly - no default options have been changed at all.
 
I had this problem where it was off hook and it was the phone itself. The answering machine in the phone was doing it.
 
Let me know your exact firmware version, and whether you have actually factory reset the device fully before you provisioned it (very important).

I'm currently using HT802 and it functions correctly - no default options have been changed at all.
I am running the latest version from the grandstream website but 3cx still shows the previous firmware and yes I have done a full reset.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us