- Joined
- Nov 10, 2021
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi all
My client has 7x Grandstream GRP2613 phones. 3CX is running in a hosted VM at their ISP, and they have an SBC on an onsite VM. 3CX version is 18.0 update 3 (Build 461). Phones are on firmware version 1.0.5.93
A few weeks after commissioning, the client reported that the phones would no longer ring on incoming external calls - the lights come on, and they can answer the phone and it works as normal, but there's no ringtone. The ringtone on internal calls works as normal.
Rebooting the phones fixes the problem temporarily, and then it happens again a few weeks later.
I've tried connecting one of the phones directly without the SBC, but this phone behaves the same as the others, so I don't think it's an SBC issue.
Router is a Mikrotik HEX-S and SIP ALG is disabled.
Phones are all connected to an unmanaged 16 port FS brand PoE switch.
I've tried collecting a packet capture while calling a phone that isn't ringing, and can't see anything obvious. One of the staff members is away, so I've asked the client to leave that phone in a faulty state so I can test it.
Has anyone encountered this issue, or does anyone have any suggestions for troubleshooting.
My client has 7x Grandstream GRP2613 phones. 3CX is running in a hosted VM at their ISP, and they have an SBC on an onsite VM. 3CX version is 18.0 update 3 (Build 461). Phones are on firmware version 1.0.5.93
A few weeks after commissioning, the client reported that the phones would no longer ring on incoming external calls - the lights come on, and they can answer the phone and it works as normal, but there's no ringtone. The ringtone on internal calls works as normal.
Rebooting the phones fixes the problem temporarily, and then it happens again a few weeks later.
I've tried connecting one of the phones directly without the SBC, but this phone behaves the same as the others, so I don't think it's an SBC issue.
Router is a Mikrotik HEX-S and SIP ALG is disabled.
Phones are all connected to an unmanaged 16 port FS brand PoE switch.
I've tried collecting a packet capture while calling a phone that isn't ringing, and can't see anything obvious. One of the staff members is away, so I've asked the client to leave that phone in a faulty state so I can test it.
Has anyone encountered this issue, or does anyone have any suggestions for troubleshooting.