- Joined
- Jul 13, 2018
- Messages
- 779
- Reaction score
- 122
3CX Version 16.0.655
Wordpress version 5.5.1
3CX Live Chat and Talk 1.7.1
When clicking the icon it doesn't work. Getting the CORS issue.
1. I have ensured the site is whitelisted in the 3CX admin console https://3cxcambodia.com (no trailing /'s)
2. I have copied the link from the call queue I want to attach to https://3cxpbx.greychain.net:5001/callus/#helpdesk - yes there is an extra / after callus but that's how it is in the admin console. I have tried without it and still getting CORS.
3. The SSL cert for 3cxcambodia.com is valid
What else can I check?
I'm fairly sure this was working not so long ago.
Wordpress version 5.5.1
3CX Live Chat and Talk 1.7.1
When clicking the icon it doesn't work. Getting the CORS issue.
1. I have ensured the site is whitelisted in the 3CX admin console https://3cxcambodia.com (no trailing /'s)
2. I have copied the link from the call queue I want to attach to https://3cxpbx.greychain.net:5001/callus/#helpdesk - yes there is an extra / after callus but that's how it is in the admin console. I have tried without it and still getting CORS.
3. The SSL cert for 3cxcambodia.com is valid
What else can I check?
I'm fairly sure this was working not so long ago.