Help - Live Chat Does Not Show Live

Rss2024

Free User
Joined
Oct 7, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
App shows live* on backend of website - when looking through private browser or mobile** - does not show up.

* Followed these steps: https://www.3cx.com/smb/get-started/ - uninstalled and re-installed via divi plugin
** Mobile shows a blurred out icon for chat - not clickable, and not in the colours selected
*** Installed via plugin, not html code
 
Hi, what is the website used where the bubble chat is displayed ?

in your browser go to developer tools

1728399563474.png

Probably you can notice somethin like cors policy from origin, well pay attention to that URL that says from origin, copy it and paste it in your live chat setting without any / at the end then give it a try one more time.
 
Hello Alejandro, thanks for your response. It's www.ridgestonehomes.ca ; I'm sorry, I don't understand. Do I need to change something? Is there a step by step guide I can follow that will tell me what to do?
 
Last edited:
Yes, it is a wordpress site ; I installed the app via plugin page - no html code was used. The bubble greyed out appears on mobile only - and that appears on the main page
 
can you enable it for notebooks as well please and not only for smartphones to check the logs in the dev tools or send me the output from the dev tools please
 
I'm sorry, I don't understand ; are you able to provide me with step by step notes on what needs to be done?
 
what is the URL that you set in the live chat, could you please share a screenshot
 
Thank you Alejandro; yes
 
Last edited:
No, I meant in the live chat URL you should have the following URL please check the pic below

1728403812625.png
 
Apologies, yes, that is what i have

1728404047814.png
 
Last edited:
Hello Alejandro, something strange has happened - I was checking some of other pages on private browser - I noticed the chat box appears on one of the pages - but not anywhere else. I have checked the plugin, and I confirmed that it shows 'enable on all pages' - any ideas what's going on?


1728407890483.png

1728407926046.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us