Yeah I know where to get the password. But before I should just be able to click on the phone and click on Phone UI and it'll go straight into the phone interface. Was this something they took out? Because before I was able to do this. It is so much convenience. Was this feature taken out because of security issues?Username is usually "admin", for the password, you can check here (from the Phones section):
View attachment 22918
It will show you the Phone Password.
What device? Some work, others don't. I know some Grandstream doesn't work for that.Yeah I know where to get the password. But before I should just be able to click on the phone and click on Phone UI and it'll go straight into the phone interface. Was this something they took out? Because before I was able to do this. It is so much convenience. Was this feature taken out because of security issues?
This is all yearlink phone T48s. This was working before. Must be the update..What device? Some work, others don't. I know some Grandstream doesn't work for that.
Probably the firmware yeah, if so, they will adjust in time.This is all yearlink phone T48s. This was working before. Must be the update..
Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.