• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

How come I cannot login to the phone UI anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Song

Bronze Partner
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
379
Reaction score
24
Before I click on the phone and click on Phone UI and it auto login to the phone GUI. but now when I do that its asking for username and password? How do I get the username and password?

Thank you
 
Username is usually "admin", for the password, you can check here (from the Phones section):

1626126384990.png

It will show you the Phone Password.
 
Username is usually "admin", for the password, you can check here (from the Phones section):

View attachment 22918

It will show you the Phone Password.
Yeah I know where to get the password. But before I should just be able to click on the phone and click on Phone UI and it'll go straight into the phone interface. Was this something they took out? Because before I was able to do this. It is so much convenience. Was this feature taken out because of security issues?
 
Yeah I know where to get the password. But before I should just be able to click on the phone and click on Phone UI and it'll go straight into the phone interface. Was this something they took out? Because before I was able to do this. It is so much convenience. Was this feature taken out because of security issues?
What device? Some work, others don't. I know some Grandstream doesn't work for that.
 
What device? Some work, others don't. I know some Grandstream doesn't work for that.
This is all yearlink phone T48s. This was working before. Must be the update..
 
This is all yearlink phone T48s. This was working before. Must be the update..
Probably the firmware yeah, if so, they will adjust in time.

Not a big deal, let's be honest!
 
Hi @Song

This question has been raised before, our reply was that there is a fix included in the upcoming V18 taking care of the problem.

For now, you have to read the password from the eye icon (or from the extension's provisioning tab).

And then you have to visit the phone's IP manually (not via the Phone UI button) to enter the username admin along with your password.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415