CP-93 Bronze Partner Basic Certified Joined Apr 22, 2020 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Apr 22, 2020 #1 I've turned it off under settings,integration but we still get the CRM pop a new tab whenever a call comes in. We use connectwise locally installed on our PCs not the web so id like this disabled.
I've turned it off under settings,integration but we still get the CRM pop a new tab whenever a call comes in. We use connectwise locally installed on our PCs not the web so id like this disabled.
Constantinos Constantinou Apr 22, 2020 #2 Hello @CP-93 Do you use our Chrome Extension ? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/3cx/baipgmmeifmofkcilhccccoipmjccehn If yes then the "off" option should be set on the Chrome Extension.
Hello @CP-93 Do you use our Chrome Extension ? https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/3cx/baipgmmeifmofkcilhccccoipmjccehn If yes then the "off" option should be set on the Chrome Extension.
CP-93 Bronze Partner Basic Certified Joined Apr 22, 2020 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Apr 22, 2020 #3 Are you referring to these settings? should they both be off? or just the top one?
Constantinos Constantinou Apr 23, 2020 #4 Hello @CP-93, No I am referring to those settings inside the Chrome Extension. Check whether you have the latest version of Chrome Extension:
Hello @CP-93, No I am referring to those settings inside the Chrome Extension. Check whether you have the latest version of Chrome Extension: