I am using 3CX Live Chat plugin on Wordpress, but the option on the Setting is really limited to colors. Is there a way to change the positions on different screen sizes?Hi @waterline,
Are you using Live Chat in Wordpress or are you using the HTML generator?
If you're using the HTML code generator, you can edit the callus.js file which includes all information you'll require. Note that this is far easier to do using the Live Chat plugin in Wordpress.
You mentioned HTML Generator, is it possible to edit the position of the bubble on callus.js? And how do I go about hosting it on my Wordpress server?Hi @waterline,
I'm afraid that the Live Chat plugin comes as is. For now you'll have to use what is included in the settings.
While we don't recommend editing the callus.js file, you can try and check if you can achieve what you want.You mentioned HTML Generator, is it possible to edit the position of the bubble on callus.js? And how do I go about hosting it on my Wordpress server?
Founded in 2005, when VoIP was an emerging technology, 3CX has gone on to establish itself as a global leader in business communications.