How do I style the chat bubble aside from the Theme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterline

Free User
Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi, How do I style the chat bubble aside from Theme, I need to be able to change the position of the bubble on different screen sizes, colors, and font family
 
Hi @waterline,

Are you using Live Chat in Wordpress or are you using the HTML generator?

If you're using the HTML code generator, you can edit the callus.js file which includes all information you'll require. Note that this is far easier to do using the Live Chat plugin in Wordpress.
 
Hi @waterline,

Are you using Live Chat in Wordpress or are you using the HTML generator?

If you're using the HTML code generator, you can edit the callus.js file which includes all information you'll require. Note that this is far easier to do using the Live Chat plugin in Wordpress.
I am using 3CX Live Chat plugin on Wordpress, but the option on the Setting is really limited to colors. Is there a way to change the positions on different screen sizes?
 
Hi @waterline,

I'm afraid that the Live Chat plugin comes as is. For now you'll have to use what is included in the settings.
 
Hi @waterline,

I'm afraid that the Live Chat plugin comes as is. For now you'll have to use what is included in the settings.
You mentioned HTML Generator, is it possible to edit the position of the bubble on callus.js? And how do I go about hosting it on my Wordpress server?
 
You mentioned HTML Generator, is it possible to edit the position of the bubble on callus.js? And how do I go about hosting it on my Wordpress server?
While we don't recommend editing the callus.js file, you can try and check if you can achieve what you want.

To use the Code Generator you can follow the link here:
https://www.3cx.com/live-chat/code-generator/

Enter all the required information, at some point on will be asked if you want to use the hosted callus.js file or download it and host it yourself. As you want to edit it, you need to take the second option.

The the callus.js needs to be placed on your webserver with a URL that is publicly accessible by your Web Visitors.

About the final part, which is where you need to put the script generated by the wizard, I am afraid I cannot say as I am not that savvy with Wordpress, but I am sure there is a way to achieve it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon