How to check direct call control is support on this device or not ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panapol

Titanium Partner
Joined
May 29, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I need to know how to check direct call control is supported on this device (mobile app) or not?
And if this one is not supported, how can I force setting or do something to support direct call control on this mobile device?

Thank you.
 
If by "direct call control on this device" you mean calling the 3CX client via direct SIP, then it's not possible - 3CX client is not a generic SIP phone and can be called only via PUSH sent by the 3CX PhoneSystem PBX.
 
Thank you for your response
I used a call control API to control all devices and I found bug in mobile devices
On a mobile device
sometime can answer and sometime cannot answer calls by using call control API on the same device,
I checked the log and found "Direct call control is not available on the device"
I don't understand why sometime this one is working if device is not supported
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415