Hernesto Customer Joined Apr 4, 2023 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Apr 4, 2023 #1 Hello, I am new to PBX. I am trying to provision Grandstream devices (model 1610/1615/2130/2140) with additional extensions. How can I got about adding new extensions on existing provisioned devices?
Hello, I am new to PBX. I am trying to provision Grandstream devices (model 1610/1615/2130/2140) with additional extensions. How can I got about adding new extensions on existing provisioned devices?
leejor Customer Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 16,667 Reaction score 1,658 Apr 4, 2023 #2 You would have to add them manually, then prevent the phone from updating, or modify a template. https://www.3cx.com/docs/custom-ip-phone-templates/
You would have to add them manually, then prevent the phone from updating, or modify a template. https://www.3cx.com/docs/custom-ip-phone-templates/
JohnS_3CX Support Team Staff member 3CX Support Joined Jan 4, 2019 Messages 14,545 Reaction score 3,715 Apr 5, 2023 #3 Hi, 3CX does not support multiple extensions per phone and we would not recommend trying to do so. If you figure out how, you can do it by yourself but you might find that the phone has undesired behavior.
Hi, 3CX does not support multiple extensions per phone and we would not recommend trying to do so. If you figure out how, you can do it by yourself but you might find that the phone has undesired behavior.