How to fix "Chat session not found please try again."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naxy73

New User
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello can somebody help me how to fix "Chat session not found please try again."? thanks for all answers
 
Where are you getting this error? Could you send a screenshot?
 
Hello @Naxy73,

Also make sure that you have the latest version of the WordPress plugin.
 
How would I get the phone number and extension number
 
Hi, I've got same problem,
I've correctly configured settings,
I've got SSL and Wordpress plugin Version 9.3.1
I've set Standalone as Chat Server,
but everytime I try to chat with a live operator I receive this message:
"Chat session not found please try again."

I can't find a solution in support knowledge, faq or this forum.
Offline bot work correctly.

Please help me, or I can't use your plugin.
 
This could be something browser related.

Would it be possible to try on a different PC and clear all browser cache before doing so?
 
This could be something browser related.

Would it be possible to try on a different PC and clear all browser cache before doing so?
Yes, I've tried multiple browsers and multiple PCs
 
Could you send me the URL in a PM of the web page to see if we can spot something?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock