- Joined
- Jun 11, 2017
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 4
Can anyone provide guidance on using the option "Chat and Talk" with click2talk.
Have tried all the options Chat, Talk and Chat+Talk without any ownership and they work well.
The "Chat and Talk function I have assumed defaults to Chat mode and then Talk can be offered. Again I am assuming that the plugin has to work in concert with 3CX but cannot work out how to do this. I have also noted in this mode that the queue agent cannot drop/cancel a chat session - is this possible?
Thank you.
Have tried all the options Chat, Talk and Chat+Talk without any ownership and they work well.
The "Chat and Talk function I have assumed defaults to Chat mode and then Talk can be offered. Again I am assuming that the plugin has to work in concert with 3CX but cannot work out how to do this. I have also noted in this mode that the queue agent cannot drop/cancel a chat session - is this possible?
Thank you.