- Joined
- May 10, 2023
- Messages
- 8
- Reaction score
- 1
I need to update my SSL Certificate, but the Authority has changed. How do you update the certificate when the CA has changed?
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/update-renew-certificate.77468/#post-353919>
cd /var/lib/3cxpbx/Bin/nginx/conf/Instance1
chown phonesystem
honesystem YOURFQDN-crt.pem
chown phonesystem
honesystem YOURFQDN-key.pem
service nginx restart
CA changed from godaddy secure certificate authority - g2 to godaddy tls intermediate ca dv - r1v1
I have done this multiple times but I have not run into an issue. i believe the reason I am having an issue is that GoDaddy names. I have updated the SSL certifcates on ubuntu boxes and there is a place to update the CA certificate. Let me know if I need to do anything when the CA authority has changed.
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/update-renew-certificate.77468/#post-353919>
cd /var/lib/3cxpbx/Bin/nginx/conf/Instance1
chown phonesystem
chown phonesystem
service nginx restart
CA changed from godaddy secure certificate authority - g2 to godaddy tls intermediate ca dv - r1v1
I have done this multiple times but I have not run into an issue. i believe the reason I am having an issue is that GoDaddy names. I have updated the SSL certifcates on ubuntu boxes and there is a place to update the CA certificate. Let me know if I need to do anything when the CA authority has changed.