• We do not provide troubleshooting help for unsupported phones. Please try with a supported phone.
  • V20 Update 10 Alpha 2 Learn more

Solved Htek UC923 auto prov issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphabetic

3CX MVP
Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
6,618
Reaction score
2,633
Hi all

I've got this phone (yes I know) and it will not provision.

1768913146832.png

I cant install the firmware from 3CX and htek's website isnt working to get any fw in between.

Can someone tell me what the server url format wants to be for "config server path"

additionally, I know with Yealink you can go to <3CXURL>/mac.cfg and get the config this way.

is it possible to do the same for htek so I can just import the config?
 
  • Like
Reactions: JohnS_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,146
Messages
590,949
Members
165,164
Latest member
albertpugo02