HTML characters in WP chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic

Forum User
Joined
Sep 17, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Has any one experienced the apostrophe in the chat showing at ' in the front end of the chat? I am running WordPress 5.5.1 and WP-Live Chat by 3CX Version 9.0.24

I can't seem to find any errors in the code but the html characters aren't converting properly for the customers on our site.

Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • chat-front.png
    chat-front.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 10
  • chat-agent.png
    chat-agent.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 10
I have been working on disabling other plugins on the site but the issue is still happening. Has anyone else seen this issue or resolved?
 
Hi Atomic,
thank you for your feedback, we have replicated this issue and the fix will be part of our next release which will be available as soon as possible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us