I am not seeing other chats in https://company.3cx.com/webclient

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayansuren.bayarsaikhan@f

Customer
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
I dont see other agents chat. Also my account in the call queue but i dont receive any notification and chat on webclient. Is there any way to see all chats for all agents?
 
Hello @bayansuren.bayarsaikhan@f ,

Update 7 Alpha introduced the "Queue Manager" - "Monitor" functionality. If you are a Queue Manager, you can see the active conversations of the queue agents and interact with the agents by whispering or taking the ownership of the conversation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
I just updated and seeing the Monitor section. but its only works on ACTIVE chats.

My purpose is like an admin on LIVE CHAT. what I want is "I want to see all chats" including OLD, ACTIVE every chat. "all of them". Its very common purpose on every chat apps. I guess 3cx has no chance to see all agents chats on the admin or manager view?.

Hello @bayansuren.bayarsaikhan@f ,

Update 7 Alpha introduced the "Queue Manager" - "Monitor" functionality. If you are a Queue Manager, you can see the active conversations of the queue agents and interact with the agents by whispering or taking the ownership of the conversation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,963
Members
165,169
Latest member
Isaac415