Solved I don't have server side integration tab for HubSpot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandumit

Forum User
Joined
Mar 16, 2022
Messages
36
Reaction score
2
HEllo All,
I have managed to install self hosted, 3CX Debian version latest available version. I have requested free upgrade to 3Cx PRoffesional.
Next step is to integrate HubSpot. Unfortunately following the integration description I cannot find on my management application the tab for "Server Side Integration" ,
I have only tab "Client Side integration".

Please suggest what to do next.

Thank you,
Daniel
 
You might need to refresh the license.

Check your Dashboard, on the Edition (3rd column), if it says Standard or Pro.

If Standard, click the little refresh icon on the right, refresh the whole page then go back to Settings > CRM and the tab should be there.
 
Thank you @ConceptsWeb . Followed your lead and worked.
Worth mentioning that there are some licence reading on settings as well.
I have pushed licence review from main dashboard. .
an admin please close as solved.
Thank you,
Daniel
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evolute IT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe