I need to have 3cx chat in 2 websites

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanosgen

SOHO User
Joined
May 13, 2022
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
My domain is https://myname.3cx.eu:4001 and I have it in WordPress site1 with "HTML Generator here to generate" installed. It working fine. But if I put the same code in my site2 it is not working. It shows the popup icon but it is blur and I cannot click on this.

What I m doing wrong?

Please let me know. I need this information!!!!!
 
Hello Thanosgen.
You have to add second url to your livechat's. Open Livechat settings using Webclient (admin / voice&chat / open livechat) and add second web-site address to "Your website" field like this: https://web-site1.com, https://web-site2.com
 
As I told you I make this with "HTML Generator". My version doesn't have this option in admin / voice&chat / open livechat.

please make me this for manual mode with HTML Generator. I have site1 which working but not in site2 with same codes file.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,148
Messages
590,962
Members
165,168
Latest member
Stephan Eusebe