I never had problem with this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayansuren.bayarsaikhan@f

Customer
Joined
Oct 27, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Hello,

I never had this problem. I mean when customer try to chat with our people they need to put name and email. but somehow people connect our chat as guest (without name and email). I am thinking our chat section required name and email mandatory.

Please see the attachment. Thank you
 

Attachments

  • 2021-02-04_9-42-11.jpg
    2021-02-04_9-42-11.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 2021-02-05_09h56_56.jpg
    2021-02-05_09h56_56.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 5
Hello @bayansuren.bayarsaikhan@f,

Can you provide a little more detail on how you set the live chat up?

To confirm, you are certain that you cannot start a chat without Name and Email fields filled in, and you are receiving chats from only that one Live Chat (website) from users who are able to create a chat without needing to fill in any information?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,964
Members
165,170
Latest member
SupportRock