• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Incorrect external IP address in SDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

What if i will change LAN IP in version 14 will it works fine or i need to re install the systm?

You will need to re-install the system if your local IP changes either in v14 or v15. I would also suggest you move to v15 since you are re-installing

Hi Yiannish

Our ITSP is blocking 5060 and 5090 and sometimes the calls from 3G/4G will be muffled for about 15-20 seconds and then afterwards the call quality will be fine

so what will be the solution
Any Idea?

Hi Yiannish

Our ITSP is blocking 5060 and 5090 and sometimes the calls from 3G/4G will be muffled for about 15-20 seconds and then afterwards the call quality will be fine

so what will be the solution
Any Idea?

Any one tell me what to do ?

If the provider was blocking ports 5060 and 5090 i would think that you would not have audio at all. You can try changing the Tunnel port to see if that helps. You can do that in V15 by navigating to settings / network / ports and change the tunnel port.
Restart all services and send a new welcome email to provision the clients. Do not forget to port forward the new port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.