- Joined
- Mar 23, 2020
- Messages
- 41
- Reaction score
- 13
We have a bespoke react.js website running on Netlify. I have run through the bespoke website configuration tool and deployed the code to the web server.
But I cannot get the web chat component to work.
i.e. we have a static served file, and script included inside html of every page.
I have a few questions
1. we have have to have only the statically served file, or script included in html on each page?
2. If it should be included, does it all have to be in [head], or everything in [body], or [script in head] and [call-us element in body]
Any assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
But I cannot get the web chat component to work.
i.e. we have a static served file, and script included inside html of every page.
I have a few questions
1. we have have to have only the statically served file, or script included in html on each page?
2. If it should be included, does it all have to be in [head], or everything in [body], or [script in head] and [call-us element in body]
Any assistance anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.