- Joined
- Jan 28, 2021
- Messages
- 17
- Reaction score
- 0
I can see this issue has come up many times in the forums, and the answers are not as clear as I need (forgive me if I am not quite understanding them). I have completed the sever side on zoho crm, and setup in 3CX V18 for zoho.
The area that seems to be the issue is the 'home page url' and 'authorised redirects uri's'. Neither of these terms seems to be used in 3CX and assuming its the FDTN, we have used that. The graphic in zoho's help article is generic and, doesnt specify when to get this information - does anyone have any suggestion?
Many thanks Neil
The area that seems to be the issue is the 'home page url' and 'authorised redirects uri's'. Neither of these terms seems to be used in 3CX and assuming its the FDTN, we have used that. The graphic in zoho's help article is generic and, doesnt specify when to get this information - does anyone have any suggestion?
Many thanks Neil