- Joined
- Jul 24, 2019
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi All,
I've got the 3CX Live Chat & Talk running in a WordPress site successfully but it will not load the chat box in Internet Explorer 11. I have reset the browser to default and checked other obvious environmental settings.
It works fine in Edge, Chrome and Firefox.
I have a feeling this is to do with WebRTC support but please can someone confirm why it doesn't load at all in IE?
Everything is on the latest version, the Plugin, PBX etc.
Thanks
I've got the 3CX Live Chat & Talk running in a WordPress site successfully but it will not load the chat box in Internet Explorer 11. I have reset the browser to default and checked other obvious environmental settings.
It works fine in Edge, Chrome and Firefox.
I have a feeling this is to do with WebRTC support but please can someone confirm why it doesn't load at all in IE?
Everything is on the latest version, the Plugin, PBX etc.
Thanks