Solved IP blacklisted but doesnot show up in IP Blacklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbinz

Premier Customer
Joined
Feb 19, 2020
Messages
22
Reaction score
1
I have several phones (android and ios) that cannot connect while on specific supplier network. However once they are on another network they connect.

I am not even able to open the webclient page from that specific supplier network. however i can see that the port is open and the packets go throught our firewall.

The phone app behaves like when the ip is blocked in 3cx, however there is no ip in the blacklist.

How do i disable the security to check if this is the issue.
 
@JohnS_3CX

Good day, trust you are well please see attached, i terminated the 3CX App and tested, still no difference
 

Attachments

  • 2020-04-10 10_03_52-Window.png
    2020-04-10 10_03_52-Window.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 13
please share your exact app version as you see it in the app menus
 
@JohnS_3CX

Good day, trust you are well, my app version is 16.3.0 via settings>apps>3cx
 
Are you currently enrolled in the beta app? If so then uninstall the app, go to the Play store and find the app again, but remove yourself from Beta.

Then, install the latest stable app which should give you 16.2.0.93
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ethan Davids
@JohnS_3CX

Good day, trust you are well, yes I am a BETA tester, sorry I was not aware of his, sorry for causing the trouble, I have removed myself from the programme and I am currently waiting 30 min before I re-install the app.
 
No problem, let us know how it goes!
 
@JohnS_3CX

Good day, trust you are well :) The app blacklist issue has been resolved, I made 5 test calls, closed and opened the app, no blacklist pop. Thank you so much. Have a lovely day
 
Great news! You can also re-enable your global blacklist feature now for better protection.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ethan Davids
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,959
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us