Is it possible to manually paste only Embeded Code on a particular page (Wordpress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterline

Free User
Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi, I have been trying to style the chat bubble for sometimes now. I found that by pasting the Embeded Code right on a particular page gives the best flexibility. But now another issues occurs; the chat bubble won't appear by pasting the embedded code on the page alone, I have to specify it on "Included page" on the General Setting, but by doing it gives me 2 bubbles when the page renders (see the attached image)

Screen Shot 2565-01-28 at 10.21.51.jpg
 
Hi @waterline,

Is this a completely "clean" installation of 3CX Live Chat?

How many pages have you chosen the chat to display on? If you remove the specific pages in the General Settings, does it show 1 or 2 chat bubbles on each page?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,149
Messages
590,965
Members
165,171
Latest member
Mahlon