lee3cxp1 Customer Joined Sep 8, 2013 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Mar 11, 2022 #1 Hello, I saw that the 3CX Live Chat Wordpress pluging has the "Quick Responses" available in standalone. Is this feature available for live chat? Thanks! Lee
Hello, I saw that the 3CX Live Chat Wordpress pluging has the "Quick Responses" available in standalone. Is this feature available for live chat? Thanks! Lee
NickD_3CX Community Manager Silver Partner Advanced Certified Joined Jun 2, 2014 Messages 5,571 Reaction score 1,981 Mar 11, 2022 #2 Hi Lee, This feature is only currently available in the Standalone version of the plugin. I currently don't have any information whether it will come to the Live Chat version as well.
Hi Lee, This feature is only currently available in the Standalone version of the plugin. I currently don't have any information whether it will come to the Live Chat version as well.