JETPACK CRM INTEGRATION NOT WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndakena

SMB User
Basic Certified
Joined
Sep 19, 2022
Messages
38
Reaction score
4
Hello Team,

I integrated 3cx with Jetpack CRM using the integration template. It was working initially, but suddenly stopped two days ago. I have tried to do the same integration on different 3cx instance and different Jetpack CRM, but it's still not woirking. Though jetpack is still listed as supported CRM, I am wondering if anyone change??

Regards
 
Yes, I am doing so. That is the first option I check when creating any contact manually. Yet, nothing shows up in the JETPACK CRM
You will need to enable verbose logs from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Settings. Then reproduce the issue by creating a CRM contact, and finally get the 3cxManagementConsole.log file that you can download from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Logs button > Instance folder. In this file you will see how 3CX interacts with Jetpack CRM to create the contact. Any error will be visible there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jed
Status
Not open for further replies.