- Joined
- Dec 28, 2021
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
I want to have the user details populate for an embedded chat in wp admin area. I'm trying to host the js on my server to do this but receive the following error.
ERROR: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 callus.js:38
There are also additional errors at line 32.
I tried downloading the file from the generator and from the admin dashboard. Also tried referencing the existing callus.js in the plugin directory and renaming the files and got the same error in each case.
I prefer to use the CDN if possible, but I do need the user details to be populated by default.
1. How do I get rid of the js error when saving it to my server?
2. How do I set the Use Logged In User Details option to true in the embedded chat?
Any help is appreciated.
ERROR: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0 callus.js:38
There are also additional errors at line 32.
I tried downloading the file from the generator and from the admin dashboard. Also tried referencing the existing callus.js in the plugin directory and renaming the files and got the same error in each case.
I prefer to use the CDN if possible, but I do need the user details to be populated by default.
1. How do I get rid of the js error when saving it to my server?
2. How do I set the Use Logged In User Details option to true in the embedded chat?
Any help is appreciated.
Last edited: