Keep missing chats

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Argles

Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Hi all, My issue is that I keep missing chats with the web client.
The webclient is open in a browser window on my machine with both notifications setup and working.
If I leave my machine and get a chat the notification comes and goes. Which means when I come back I cant see that I have a message unless I go into the specific 3cx browser window.
With the old desktop app the icon in the toolbar flashed which meant I knew that I had a chat waiting.

Am I missing a setting some where?
 
Hello @David Argles ,

The scenario that you're describing has to do with your OS and the browser behavior. If the browser (Chrome) for example is configured to allow push notifications, then those notifications will appear on OS (Windows 10) notifications panel.

Windows application is something different than the Web Client. The handling of Web Client and its notifications has to do with the configuration of browser and operating system.
 
I do get the push notifications but they disappear after a few seconds. But I see what you mean about the notification panel in win 10 (never used that before!)
 
but is there a way to have the on screen alert last longer? It lasts for 10 seconds at the moment.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_50.jpg
    Screenshot_50.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
This is related to operating system configuration. We do not manage that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us