Languages for the Live Chat & Talk (not Wordpress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connexium Partner

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Joined
Mar 4, 2020
Messages
115
Reaction score
57
Hello, is there a way to have different language for the Chat Module on websites that are not Wordpress?

Especially the "Name" and "Start Chat" button.

Thanks


1584986076423.png
 
Ok, for anyone asking. The Browser language itself should be in the desired language.

Does not matter if I changed the language of my:
  • Windows 10 OS
  • Keyboard
  • Website
Has to be the browser!

Cheers
 
It doesn't matter what language my browser or my wordpress site is in, the chat widget remains in English. How can I change this?
 

Attachments

  • Schermafbeelding 2020-04-01 om 23.15.11.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-04-01 om 23.15.11.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 5
It doesn't matter what language my browser or my wordpress site is in, the chat widget remains in English. How can I change this?

Paul, this thread I created is for NON Wordpress Live Chat & Talk module. Please do not make things more confusing than it is.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us