- Joined
- Aug 10, 2017
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 29
Any chance any other stereo mode supported options are coming our way that are less expensive than grok? We haven't had the need much, but we recently signed a client which requires the stereo mode for ai receptionist transcriptions. They have fairly heavy call volume, but not enough to warrant a dedicated server however, their grok transcription bill is hefty at roughly $40 to $50/mo! I've been trying to search for answers so I didn't ask a dumb question here, but alas, my search foo has not been great to find the answer I'm looking for.
If there isn't a way to do this already, then I guess I would turn this into a feature request. Maybe we would split the model utilization between transcription with one model and sentiment etc with another? Or perhaps since we have stereo mode, the channels could be split to independent files and then the transcription weaved back together based on time stamps? Just some late night ideas!
If there isn't a way to do this already, then I guess I would turn this into a feature request. Maybe we would split the model utilization between transcription with one model and sentiment etc with another? Or perhaps since we have stereo mode, the channels could be split to independent files and then the transcription weaved back together based on time stamps? Just some late night ideas!