PMar New User Joined Jun 29, 2021 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Jun 29, 2021 #1 my account is working and I have a connection but when I go to make a call I get contact header too long. any ideas on how to fix it
my account is working and I have a connection but when I go to make a call I get contact header too long. any ideas on how to fix it
PMar New User Joined Jun 29, 2021 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Jun 29, 2021 #2 quick update: my macbook using linphone works perfectly and no issues.
JohnS_3CX Support Team Staff member 3CX Support Joined Jan 4, 2019 Messages 14,545 Reaction score 3,715 Jun 30, 2021 #3 Hi @PMar While I cannot help you with a 3rd party app, I could recommend our 3CX webclient and it's companion browser extension for your Macbook: https://www.3cx.com/user-manual/web-client/ We are also working on a new app for V18, to be released later on
Hi @PMar While I cannot help you with a 3rd party app, I could recommend our 3CX webclient and it's companion browser extension for your Macbook: https://www.3cx.com/user-manual/web-client/ We are also working on a new app for V18, to be released later on