Solved Live Chat and Queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbet1978

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Hi,

We have installed the 3cx live chat plugin on wordpress. If I set a queue as a destination, the chat works but not the voice call or video call. Is that correct or is there a way to enable voice and video even with a queue?

Thanks
Leonardo
 
Hi @Bigbet1978,

Have you enabled Click2Talk in the Queue options? Are Allow Phone Call and Allow Video checked?

1616689718905.png
 
does anyone use this function successfully?
 

Attachments

  • Cattura.JPG
    Cattura.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 26
Hi @Bigbet1978,

Have you enabled the setting on your Wordpress App?

1616745018498.png

It works perfectly fine on my side with these settings:

1616745051652.png
 
Thanks for your answer. I think the problem is not in wordpress, if i test the url generated in 3cx i don't see the audio/video call if destination is a queue. I tested 4 3cx of my clients.
Is it possible that the problem is the version of 3cx? I have all 3cx in sbc 16.0.9 and 16.0.8.9.
 
Hi @Bigbet1978,

In your screenshots above, I'm sure the ignore queue ownership button is checked below Allow Video or Voice Calls. If this option is selected, no agent needs to accept the chat for the visitor to escalate the call to Video / Voice.

If unchecked, the agent will need to first accept the chat - then the chat can be escalated. Note that the client will need to type to the client first in order to receive the chat to "Take" the chat from within the 3CX Web Client.
 
Thanks, now it's ok. I changed
Chat ownership assignment for messaging from Take Manually - Queue agents use "Take" to handle a conversation to Auto-assign - The first queue agent that responds is automatically assigned ownership of the conversation in queque option.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VasilisV_3CX
Glad to hear you've got it working!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
112,147
Messages
590,961
Members
165,167
Latest member
Finatra.us